We provide a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support you – both at home and at work.
ALL ABRAXAS PROGRAMS ARE GUIDED BY OUR SEVEN KEY PRINCIPLES® OF CARE.
- People Security
- Program Security
- Accountability/Responsibility/High Expectations
- Role Modeling
- Dignity and Respect
- Cleanliness/Environment of Care
- Our staff empower young men and women to make positive changes in their behavior, their attitude, and their beliefs
- Our staff set the standards for behavior and model the behaviors they teach
- Abraxas operates 18 programs across five states
- Each program or facility employs a variety of positions from Direct Care to Support Services; we encourage employees to gain experience in different areas to find the right fit
- Most program and facility directors got their start with us in Direct Care and what started out as a job, became their career
Abraxas Youth & Family Services is a national nonprofit human services provider dedicated to Building Better Futures for at-risk youth, adults, and families. Our diversified array of services includes alternative education, outpatient counseling, in-home services, shelter, detention, residential treatment and re-entry/transition services.
Since 1973, Abraxas team members have positively impacted the lives of those we serve and the communities in which they live.